Noall's family came out to California a few weeks ago. We had so much fun at the beach and at Disneyland with everyone. We're excited to be able to spend more time with our Silvester cousins when we move to Omaha!
8 years ago
Noall's family came out to California a few weeks ago. We had so much fun at the beach and at Disneyland with everyone. We're excited to be able to spend more time with our Silvester cousins when we move to Omaha!
Posted by Emily & Co. at 9:54 PM
1 comments:
Wow do I look tired in that picture with Davis or what??!? :) I love the pic of all the cousins (besides Gabe) in front of the fountain. I have to laugh because Addie apparently felt the need to mimic Camilla's exact pose, which is the exact thing I did in a family photo with Jacque...I just idolized her, kinda like Addie with Camilla!
Post a Comment