Thursday, May 19, 2011

New job, new state, new house...


A week or so before Gabe was born, Noall and I decided to accept a new job opportunity for him in Omaha at a Hilton property he helped open several years ago. He is excited to be back and we think it will be a great move for our family. The last month and a half has been a whirlwind to say the least. Last weekend, we flew out to Omaha, bought ourselves a house, and Noall started his new job. I'm back in Cali with the kids until they are out of school and we can move into our new house!!!

6 comments:

bigOglasgows said...

So...what neighborhood/ward is it in? It will be fun to have you guys close again. Good luck wrapping things up in the next few weeks.

Amy Coons said...

WOW! Congratulations to all!!! You are brave to take on so many big things at once (although I don't know how much choice you had in the timing of it all...) I really like your house! GOOD LUCK!

The Allreds said...

What a beautiful home! I hope this move is a great one for your family! Good luck with the end of school and getting everything packed and moved! Hope you'll get lots of help!

Tiff said...

What fun!! Your house looks so cute from the outside. I hope all the packing and moving goes well.

Cheryl said...

Wow, wow, wow! Congratulations! So much going on at once. But it will be fantastic. I'm just sad we never made it down there to see you guys. :( love you!

emily said...

That's awesome!!! Congrats!