The shirt says it all...
good luck with the upcoming delivery!
I'm right there with ya. Good luck! :-)
you are soooo cute!!!!!!!! can't wait to meet the newest babe. :)
OK for some reason it keeps making me use Jeremy's name to comment! And while I'm sure he would agree with how cute you look, it was ME that wrote it! ha ha!
Good luck. So excited for you.
Good luck Em! Seriously...you still look so cute!!
Yahoo!! Good luck Sunday. It will be so nice for you to meet your new little one. We're excited for you guys!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
good luck with the upcoming delivery!
I'm right there with ya. Good luck! :-)
you are soooo cute!!!!!!!! can't wait to meet the newest babe. :)
OK for some reason it keeps making me use Jeremy's name to comment! And while I'm sure he would agree with how cute you look, it was ME that wrote it! ha ha!
Good luck. So excited for you.
Good luck Em! Seriously...you still look so cute!!
Yahoo!! Good luck Sunday. It will be so nice for you to meet your new little one. We're excited for you guys!
Post a Comment