Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reminiscing

I'm in the process of cleaning out my closet and organizing (and catching up on picture books)...so enjoy this trip down memory lane.


First there were two in our family...


Then three (how sweet is Zach in this picture?)...


Then four (gotta love Camilla's cheeks)...


Then five (probably a little too cold for an outdoor picture in New York with a three week old)...


Then six (Emma joined the gang)...

Look forward to seven in a few more months!
(78 days until we get to meet our little guy, but who's counting?!? Okay, it will probably be more like 90, but we'll keep you all posted...)

5 comments:

The Three Beauties said...

Love it!!! I love seeing your family grow. And I can't wait for the new little bundle of love ;)

Jenkins Family said...

Love the memories! Look what you both have created, it is amazing. What a beautiful family and talented. So happy also for the new addition and can't wait to see how he fits into the Silvester mold. xoxo

Hartleys said...

My money's on chubby cheeks......! ;) Love it!

Amy Coons said...

I loved seeing these pictures!! The comments were great too. :) Thanks for sharing.

P.S. You've got the best smile Em!
P.P.S. I like Noall's eyebrows in your wedding picture.

karlie said...

such a cute post! Loved it! Such an awesome family!