Monday, December 13, 2010

Emma's "morning chart"

Emma has decided to join the ranks of the children who have "morning charts" (which is everyone but her). And she rewards herself with tickets daily for finishing her chart (which is her own to-do list). It's pretty funny as she lists off to me all the things she has done every day...lots of praying and folding her arms and getting dressed. And, yes...please note that she's wearing undies...also another self-motivated endeavor of hers (I found her in the bathroom wiping her own bum after she had taken off her diaper, put herself on the toilet and gone to the bathroom all on her own).

4 comments:

Katelin said...

can't see a picture!! =(

Amy Coons said...

O.K., so cute, seriously.

I need to know more about your ticket system...our morning routine is alright, but I think it could use some sprucing up!

Katelin said...

Love this!! She takes after her aunt because it sounds like she loves to brush her teeth! =)

*megan said...

Your blog always makes me want to be a better mom. I'm grateful for you in my life. Happy New Year!