As much as I love watching my "big kids" discover their talents, and learn new things they are excited about at school, and become more independent, and share all the details of what they did at recess, and everything going on in their friend's lives...I also love my time in the mornings with my "little kids" when we can do "little kid" things. I guess that's why it's nice when they come one at a time, a few years apart, so you can enjoy all the stages at once!
Emma loves thinking she's Alex's teacher and insists on being in charge of everything. I am actually pretty sure she's convinced that she can read already.
8 years ago
5 comments:
You are such a great mom. Teacher's love parents like you. Keep up the good work being a fun hip mommy!
So does Alex let Emma think she is the boss?
Cuuuuute. :D You have such beautiful children! It's fun to see you as a mom, Em! :D way to go!
First, I must say that I CANNOT believe that Emma fits into that cousin camp shirt!!!
Looks like preschool is fun at your house!
I did so love those special mornings with the girls!!! The funny thing is that I didn't really think they thought they were anything special but they each remember coming home from kindergarten and having lunch with mom while the baby slept or reading stories before they had to start school. Treasure these days. Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment