Noall arranged his schedule to hang for a little bit the next day, and we decided to head over to a lighthouse in Arecibo that also had children's exploration area...pirate ships, Indian huts, mini zoo and aquarium, etc. It was very relaxed and everyone had a great time!
I can't even remember what these are called, but I love them! Everyone took turns spinning, jumping on/off, and getting generally dizzy!
I have a picture of me with my big brother, Nathan, when we were both about the ages of Zach and Emma. It's crazy how life repeats itself...Showing off his tricks...

That night was New Year's Eve, and even though the hotel was packed, Noall and I were able to sneak away from some appetizers and desserts at some fancy place that Noall had some connections...

Imagine a coconut shell made out of a thin sheet of chocolate filled w/coconut ice
cream topped with chocolate shavings and coconut. YUM - that's a little piece of heaven!!! Bringing in the New Year with the kids...the adults were too tired to do much of anything!





0 comments:
Post a Comment