So, I thought I would post some pic of what our family's been up to (other than parties). Alex habitually is found asleep on the floor wrapped up in his blanket (usually WITH clothes on). I have to say that ALMOST all the time my kids have pretty good attitude about helping with chores! I've been trying to create a spirit of reverence at night before bed in our house. I put on music and they can read or play games. I accidentally put the kids to bed late last night because they were being so quiet and cooperative, I didn't even realize what time it was! We are 3 CHAPTERS away from finishing the Book of Mormon as a family!!! And, Noall and I are training for the 10K Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning. It's a great way to justify Thanksgiving dinner!!
8 years ago
2 comments:
fun to read about. wish all families could be like yours...you are great examples to the rest of us : ) hugs to you!
That's quite the goal! Congratulations on (almost) finishing the Book of Mormon! You guys all look great. Those pictures are the best. We have been playing a great little Lullaby CD that has all the slower primary songs in new and slow arrangements during bathtime. I've noticed a change! I still notice when it's bedtime, though! LOL That will probably never change. :) MISS YOU!
Post a Comment