Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pre-baby Projects



Lately I've realized that I only have a few months to get ready for the baby and get some projects done. One of those "projects" is practicing some basic sewing skills. The last couple of weeks have been spent making receiving blankets, burp cloths, hemming fabric for tablecloths, sewing hooded towels, etc. It's been really fun! I've declared March to be "sewing month"...I just have a couple of projects left. Camilla is modeling a couple of recent projects (hooded towel and apron).

2 comments:

Penny said...

I haven't figured out how to do it yet, but Aimee B. does some totally amazing scrapbooking stuff all digitally--so no mess!!! As soon as I get a minute I am going to try to figure out how to do it and start getting to my pictures. Way to go being preggers and doing all that sewing!

The Ramos Family said...

Your kids are sooo dang cute. I want to know where you got the Camilla's dress. It is so neat and I would love to buy something like that for Estela.

You guys look great. Love you.

Jacque